509 Delta V Carbon Ignite Helmet
For long rides in the cold, the 509 Delta V Carbon Ignite Helmet has you covered. Built from hand-laid carbon for lightweight, durable protection, the secret ingredient here is the heated visor. With a 12-volt power input compatible with our 10-hour power system that keeps your shield fog-free, and Venturi Vents that pull out moist air while keeping cold air out, this helmet is ready for long days behind the bars.
- Hand-laid carbon fiber construction for lightweight and durable performance
- Powered helmet - 12 volt power input on left side to power shield.
- Compatible with 509 12 volt power pack system, for 10 hours of riding.
- Innovative Venturi Vent pulls moist air from helmet without cold wind coming into helmet
- Intermediate Oval fit great fit in S to 3XL sizing
- 2 shell sizes, and Dual Density EPS for optimal fit
- Premium Liner for a comfortable and quiet fit
- Custom liner kits available for a fine tuned fit
- Ignite dual pane heated shield for fog free performance
- DOT/ECE dual certified helmet shell
- Fidlock® chinstrap for easy on and off
Starting Weight: 1780 grams
Due to the nature of the cheek pad design and the intent to provide a very tight sealed area at the base of the helmet we are finding these helmets fitting about a size smaller than how a 509 helmet generally fits.