509 Ether Bib Shell Adult Male
Unlike anything else in the mountains, the all-new 509 Ether Bib Shell Pant defines multipurpose performance. Designed for long days in extreme environments, 509's most versatile bib pant ever features the waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable Sympatex membrane for comfort in the harshest conditions. An insulated seat, built-in knee protection, venting, and waterproof zips are just a few of the features you’ll find. Snowmobiling, snowbiking, snowboarding, or skiing—this bib excels on any adventure.
- Anatomically correct fit, generous cut with ample room for large thighs, knee braces, and protection
- Sympatex construction with 45K/25K waterproof breathable material, 200D face for that balance of lightweight and durable.
- 420D Nylon nail head panels at hem and inseams for the unexpected hits on running boards, or crossing over into backcountry ski edges
- Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- Bib with organization pocket for full coverage, option to zip out and use belt loops
- Ether Connect system at Ether Jacket snow skirt, snaps to Bib for full suit protection
- YKK waterproof zippers throughout
- 5Ride Insulated seat for dry and comfortable riding
- Full leg zips for easy on and off, even with boots on.
- Built in Knee protection - protects knees, and fabric against impact cuts
- Hand warmer, chest, and internal pockets for essentials
- Tether attachment
- Material: Sympatex
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-insulated
- Riding: Backcountry