When you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.
We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
- Set up your account for our store.
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes.
- Improve our store offerings.
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
- For more information on your choices regarding cookies, you can review the FTC’s guide to opting out of online tracking for computers and mobile devices.
- We use Google Analytics, an automated technology to collect Device Identifiable Information to evaluate use of our products and services and to diagnose technical issues. You can obtain more information about how Google Analytics collects, and processes and uses this data by refering to Google Privacy & Terms.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
- We do NOT sell any specific client information with companies, businesses, or services outside of Centre Sports, LLC and our family of e-commerce websites.
We may share your personal information as follows:
- Within our group of companies including our affiliates, subsidiaries, locations, brands, etc.
- With our distributors, resellers and suppliers for business purposes. For example, we may share your personal information to process your orders, fulfill your requests, provide customer service, and improve our products and services.
- To our insurers and professional advisers for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, exercising or defending against legal claims, etc.
- To third parties in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, acquisition, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- With third parties for co-marketing purposes, to improve our product recommendations and Services, or to provide you with other products and services.
With other sites, including social media platforms and advertising partners (such as Google and Facebook), for the purpose of ad targeting, remarketing, and customized advertising content.
- We also provide an online chat service for our customers. If you use this chat service, the content of the chat messages as well as your email address and other personal information you provide via the chat feature may be shared with our Service Providers.
- We have implemented appropriate and reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to, use of, and disclosure of, your personal information. However, there is no perfect security. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials used to access your account with us and you should report suspected unauthorized activity to us immediately.
- Centre Sports, LLC specifically reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services and any contract you have with the Companies in the event we learn or suspect you have disclosed your account or password information to an unauthorized third party.
Articles on our websites may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found in the footer of every email we send. If you opt-out of receiving marketing email communications, we may still send you email messages related to your account with us, including specific transactions or our services. Unsubscribing yourself from our marketing communications will not affect our service to you.
If you want to access, review, update, or correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, or delete your Personal Information, you can:
- Revise your preferences on the Website through your account profile.
- Call us at 320-351-3005
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us directly:
Centre Sports, LLC.
Att: eCommerce Data Protection
43164 County Road 112
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
If you are a resident of California, your right to submit certain requests relating to your personal information is described below. Please note that when submitting a request, you will be asked to provide information to verify your identity before action is taken. You may designate an authorized agent to make the requests below on your behalf. An authorized agent must submit proof to us that he or she has been authorized by you to act on your behalf, and you will need to verify your identity directly with us through the process described below.
Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information
- California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. To exercise this right, please submit a request through our Do Not Sell My Personal Information form found here or call us at 1-320-351-3005, or email us at email@example.com.
- Right to Request More Information
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request more information regarding the following, to the extent applicable:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about youThe categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose why we collected or, if applicable, sold your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
- The categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties who received your personal information in the sale.
- A list of all third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information, as defined under California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e) (a/k/a the “Shine the Light Law”), during the preceding year for third-party direct marketing purposes.
Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
- California residents also have the right to request that we delete your personal information collected or maintained by us. Once we receive your request, we will let you know what, if any, personal information we can delete from our records, and we will direct any service providers (such as Google Analytics) that may have collected personal information about you through our websites to delete your personal information from their records. There may be circumstances where we cannot delete your personal information or direct service providers to delete your personal information from their records. For example, if we need to: (1) retain your personal information to complete a transaction or provide services (including for you to continue to participate in our loyalty programs); (2) detect security incidents; (3) protect against unlawful activities; (4) identify, debug or repair errors; or (5) comply with a legal obligation. You may submit a request to delete your personal information by calling us at 1-320-350-3005, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submitting a completed form available here. Should you wish to wish to delete your personal information associated with any of our loyalty programs (and thereby cancel your participation in the program), please contact us at email@example.com In connection with submission of your request, we will take steps to verify your identity as outlined below, and you will need to verify your identity before action is taken.
Verification of Requests for Further Information or to Delete Personal Information
- Upon submission of a request for information or a request to delete information, we will take reasonable steps to confirm that the person submitting the request to know or request to delete is the person to whom the information relates, and to prevent unauthorized access or deletion of information. The specific steps taken to verify the identity of the requesting person may vary based on the nature of the request, including the type, sensitivity and value of the information requested, the risk of harm posed by unauthorized access or deletion, the likelihood that fraudulent or malicious actors may seek the information, the robustness of personal information provided to verify your identity, the nature of our business relationship with you, and available technology for verification.
- We will generally try to avoid requesting additional information from you for the purpose of verification, but we may need to do so if we cannot verify your identity based on the information already maintained by us. If we request additional information to verify your identity, it will be for that purpose only, and will be deleted as soon as practical after processing the request, except as otherwise provided by law.
The following generally describes the verification processes we use:
- Password Protected Accounts. If you have a password-protected account with us, we may use existing authentication practices to verify your identity, but will require re-authentication before disclosing or deleting data. If we suspect fraudulent or malicious activity relating to your account, we will require further verification (as described below) before complying with a request to know or delete.Verification for Non-Accountholders.
- If you do not have, or cannot access, a password-protected account with us, we will generally verify your identity as follows:For requests to know categories of personal information, we will verify your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty by matching at least two data points provided by you with reliable data points maintained by us.
- For requests to know specific pieces of personal information, we will verify your identity to a reasonably high degree of certainty by matching at least three data points provided by you with reliable data points maintained by us. We will also require a declaration, signed under penalty of perjury, that the person requesting the information is the person whose information is the subject of the request or that person’s authorized representative. We will maintain all signed declarations as part of our records.
- For requests to delete personal information, we will verify your identity to a reasonable degree or a reasonably high degree of certainty depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and the risk of harm posed by unauthorized deletion. We will act in good faith when determining the appropriate standard to apply.
- Verification by Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make the requests above on your behalf. An authorized agent must submit proof to us that he or she has been authorized by you to act on your behalf, and you will need to verify your identity directly with us through the process described above.
If there is no reasonable method by which we can verify your identity, we will state so in response to a request to know or delete personal information, including an explanation of why we have no reasonable method to verify your identity.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights
- If you choose to exercise any of the privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us. This means that, consistent with California law, we will not deny providing our services to you, charge you different prices or provide a different level or quality of services to you unless those differences are related to the value of your personal information.
Like many online companies, we use services provided by Microsoft Advertising, Google Doubleclick, Yahoo and others that help deliver interest-based ads to you. California law may classify our use of these services as a “sale” of personal information from which California residents have the right to opt-out. This is because the companies that provide these services collect information from our users (e.g., device data and online activity data) to help them serve ads that they think users may want to see based on their online activity. These ads are known as interest-based advertisements. You can choose to opt-out of these companies’ use of your Personal Information for interest-based advertising by selecting “to opt out of the ”sale” of my personal information” in our California Privacy Request Form, or by:
Your choices for opting- out of these companies’ use of your Personal Information for interest-based advertising include:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our site from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- AppNexus: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Microsoft Advertising: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ad-settings
- Google Doubleclick: https://adssettings.google.com
Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use the opt-out options provided by these industry organizations to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
- Digital advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
The information you provide in this form will be used for the purpose of responding to your request, including verifying identity, locating personal information related to your request, and keeping records of your request. For certain requests, we may ask for additional information to verify the identity of the consumer who is the subject of the request, verify the identity of an authorized agent or to obtain additional information to respond to the request.
Please note that due to the different requirements of the applicable laws, our response times may vary depending on the specific type(s) of information sought. We will respond to most verified consumer requests under the CCPA within forty-five (45) days of receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason for the extension.
You may submit a request by using this form. You may also submit a request by writting us:
Centre Sports, LLC
Att: CCPA Consumer Request
43164 County Road 112
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents who have purchased goods or services from us may opt-out of the “sale” of “covered information” as defined by Nevada law to third parties, including but not limited to name, address, social security number, and online service activity. Our uses of your personal information are not sales under Nevada law, so no opt-out is required.